Twilight Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
TheColdOne
BiteMe
Pixie
Huffy
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Huffy Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 am

Hi,

Yes you read it right!!! I was surfing the net yesterday and found a link to the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun (the Twilight book from Edward's perspective). I have read the first two chapters already and it does seem like the real thing. Some of the US forums are saying it has been leaked to ease the negitave feedback from Breaking Dawn, but others think it is a 'real' leak and nothing to do with Meyer. You decide and let me know?

Enjoy....
Very Happy

Huffy

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Midnight Sun Link

Post  Huffy Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 am

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft.pdf
Huffy
Huffy

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pixie Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah,I read that its brilliant I was bawling crying,he went threw so much.You so wouln't think he was thinking like that from Bellas perspective,I seriously lurveeeeeeed it
Pixie
Pixie
Admin

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty midnight sun

Post  esme Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:25 pm

awww the link wont let me on
any1 know why that is ???
its a shame shes refusi 2 write anymore
is it from edwards perspective ???
wb x

esme

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Broken Link...

Post  Huffy Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi,

Go to the Stephen Meyer website and click onto the Twilight Series link then under the Midnight Sun link on the left, there is also a link to the chapters.

www.stepheniemeyer.com

I do not think she is going to finish it as she said her heart was not in it anymore, which is a pity because all her fans understand her upset on the leak but its like punishing the fans by not seeing it true to the end. I would still buy it and read it all over again and I am sure all her other fans worldwide would do too, if she released a finished copy. Here's hoping....
Huffy
Huffy

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pixie Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:14 pm

I think shes being a bit over dramatic,yes it was mean to post it but is she seriouslu gonna let all her fans down like that?
Pixie
Pixie
Admin

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I AM CRYING11

Post  ALICE! Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 pm

I have read the first three books and cried in all of them. i am waiting to get breaking dawn though. I think im going to cry!! I cant get my computer to upen any links so i cant read it.Waaahhhh! I have aigned three petions to get stephen meyer to publish this book. if she doesnt i think i will either die or go find edward and hold stephen meye aginst her will!!!! i am so sad. I went to go see the movie and it was pretty dissapointing.the book was mch better. i think im going to ccry.waaaaahhhh! im sad so bye! P.S. alice is my favorite character in the book! she seems so sweet(for a vampire) P.P.S. i hate jacob (the warewolf) bella should not love him IS SHE RETARDED????!!!!

ALICE!

Back to top Go down

Post  BiteMe Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 pm

aww your rant is hilarious

get your hands on BD soon!!!!

and if you ever want help in kidnapping stepehenie i am on lol

and i think they will def release Midnight Sun

it wouldn't open for me either but if you choose save instead of open you should be able to access it then Very Happy hope it works ^_^
BiteMe
BiteMe
Is that Alice?

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty i'm still sad!!

Post  i'm sad! Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm

MY COMPUTER IS BEING RETARDED AND IT WONT LET ME READ THE FIRST 12 CHAPTERS.GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I AM ANGRY. I HATE IT THAT THAT RETARD HAD TO LEAK PART OF MIDNIGHT SUN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE BUT STEPH(MRS.MEYER) GET OVER IT!!!!!!!MRS. MEYER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUBLIH THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A CRAZED FAN OF THE FIRST 4 BUT I WAS ABOUT TO HYPERVENELATE WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT SOME IDIOT LEAKED YOUR BOOK. THAT IS JUST WRONG. I WANT TO TELL U HOW GOOD YOUR BOOKS ARE (I AM STARTING A FAN CLUB AT MY SCHOOL) I SOUND KINDA LIKE A DORK BEING SO OBSESSED WITH A BOOK BUT I ALWAYS HATED READING FOR FUN, IT WAS LIKE MY WORST ENEMY.SO STEPH I HOPE I HAVE CONVINCED YOU TO KEEP ON WRITING, EVEN IF U HIT A STUPID BUMP IN THE ROAD. I AM TELLING YOU NOW, SONT LET GO OF YOUR DREAMS.
FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN(WHO IS 12),
ME!!

i'm sad!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixie Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:53 am

Woah your a hardcore fan dude Shocked
Pixie
Pixie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BiteMe Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:03 pm

you werent the 12 year old on the late late toy show reviewing it were you lol

did anyone else see that?
BiteMe
BiteMe
Is that Alice?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am

I havn't read it yet Shocked But im gonna get to it right away!!
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

http://www.bebo.com/snickelbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 am

i thought readin on the computer hurt ur eyes?? Razz
Renesmee
Renesmee
Hanging out in the garage

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 am

It does but im bettin it'll be worth it Very Happy
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

i hope the cover is as pretty as all da other books!! wen u line dem all up day luk so kul!!
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:07 pm

But we dont know of she is going to continue writing it Sad
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 am

of course she is!!! shes gonna start writtin it in only..... 2 yrs Sad Sad
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty [b]OMG![/b]

Post  teamswit Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:04 am

this wuz sooo amazin u NEVA wuldve guessed edward went threw all that Shocked...ooo i feel bad 4 him....im so happy dat stephanie made this n i heard she is gonna publish so no worries there n not 2 b pushy o impatient but i hope she HURRY UPS and FINISH da GARSH DARN book! lol!

teamswit

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty omg!!

Post  twilight Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:52 am

[i] okay like wtf!!i go on her website and click the likns and stuff butt i only know how to find the first chapter of the book!!omg can someone pleasee help me out here!!??!!Sad

p.s.i love all the quotes in the 3 books ive read so far

p.s.s.im about to buy breaking dawn yay:)!!! Like a Star @ heaven flower

twilight

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Follow this link: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
Read what it says and click where it tells you to and youve got yourself the first 12 chapters of midnight sun! Breaking Dawn is AMAZING so have fun reading it!! ^_^

Oh and register so you can follow everything that goes on here,we have a lovely little community Smile
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 pm

me thinks that meyer is going to start writing midnight sun again Smile because she isnt going to write anymore books for twilght for a good while and she isnt planning on writing a sequel for the host plus she only wrote one other book and there isnt goin to be a follow on to that... so unless shes going to write another new series then shes going to write midnight sun....

i dont think that made much sense when i wrote it down but it sounded pretty darn good in my head....

Sinead says hi alien
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty reply :P

Post  yani Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 am

well I HOPE that she'll continue the novel "MIDNIGHT SUN" cuz all the fans of the twilight saga are really dying to read "EDWARD'S VERSION OF TWILIGHT". stupid spoilers! Exclamation

yani

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty midnight sun

Post  annavell Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm

I hope she continues the book i can not wait for Edwards insight of things the series should never end !!!! afro not until renessme "aka" nessie is with jacob flower

annavell

Back to top Go down

Post  BiteMe Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:05 pm

i know i think twilight and breaking dawn would be the best from edwards

new moon we get a good enough insight to how he felt and eclispe could just drag a bit!

but i think breaking dawn would be fantastic from his view
BiteMe
BiteMe
Is that Alice?

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:45 pm

In Midnight Sun Stephenie Meyer said she had written a second book but she gave it to her sister, It was too violent for young minds so her Sister got a birthday present of a 600 page story about Edward and his life away from Carile and Esme before the rest of the family joined them She hinted about this in Twilight and Midnight Sun but I don't think we will ever see it.

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next