Twilight Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
TheColdOne
BiteMe
Pixie
Huffy
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Alice Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Woah! I never heard bout that.
Im currently in the middle of midnight sun like pg 208 r sumfink.
It's sooo good cuz drz no way ppl could pick up on Edwards thoughts from Bella's point of view
It's also funny cuz u feel like ur readin other ppls minds!!!
Alice
Alice
Tricked by James

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jessica Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 am

Where is the link to it? I can't find it!!! ANd I also feel REALLY dumb for asking that!!!!!!! confused

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 am

hey jess,

you need to go to www.stepheninemeyer.com then click on midnight sun

have fun

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Midnight Sun

Post  Japer Ha Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Wow, I love this book so much so far. If Stephenie doesn't finish it, I will be uber pissed. I mean, why would she post half of it on her sight, and then leave us hanging! It's horrid!

Please post more :]

Japer Ha

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty ???i dont know???

Post  tay Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 am

could somebody tell me how to read the first 12 chapters of MIDNIGHT SUN because i've done went to her website: and i clicked on midnight sun but it only showed me the first chapter: First Sight. I am about to go crazy trying to find the chapters...can somebody please help?!?! Sad PLEASE!!!!! I feel really stupid for asking that but please!!!!!! Exclamation

tay

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:50 am

Hey Tay,

I did the same thing....you have to scroll down the page I think its been a while but I think you can click onto another link from there. Its says something about having trouble thats how I did it.

Good luck

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty im sad to

Post  edwards Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

[color=blue]i know i so want her to write the rest of the book i loved all the books and i also cried in all of them expecially breaking dawn i thought that one was the best but im sure when midnight sun comes out it will be better cause its from edwards point of view cause i hate bella lol Basketball

edwards

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty urg

Post  brandy Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 am

omg it wont work!! im so mad i want 2 read it!

brandy

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty help????

Post  twilight Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 pm

i cant get 2 da 12 chapts of midnight sun Crying or Very sad Sad

twilight

Back to top Go down

Post  moriah_f Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:31 am

Hey,

Do you know if there will be abother book after Midnight Sun? My friends and I were talking about it, and one of them said there was another book after Midnight Sun. I guessed this, but I do not know the name of it....

flower lol! I love you Very Happy

moriah_f

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 am

hey how are you doing,

The only book that is mentioned anywhere that is coming out is the Twilight saga the official guide it comes out Dec 09. It was meant to be released last year but she had to update it a little further. Hope that helps.

fire and ice

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty ahem ..

Post  ♥V Tue May 26, 2009 6:06 am

ahmft ...where is the 12 chapters ?? ... Sad

♥V

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 am

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
just follow what it says on the post.. hope it helps

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Midnight sun

Post  NewMoon Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

HEY!
Do you know where I could get a copy on Midnight sun now???
I NEED to read it XP

NewMoon

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty i hate this computer

Post  i am sad Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm

my computer wont let me read midnight sun and i want 2 this computer sucks this Twisted Evil computer

i am sad

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty we love you stephenie meyer...

Post  chloevel Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am

hope you pursue writing midnight sun,,, we really love Edward Cullen, his perception is important to us... Being a book lover, ofcourse being a Twilight lover, we really need midnight sun,,, thank you for bringing twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn to us... Wishing midnight sun is coming soon... Very soon... Crying or Very sad

you rules..........

chloevel

Back to top Go down

Post  ? Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 am

i hope that she changes her mind and rites it because a realy realy want to read it and i hate the poeple who posted the 12 chapters. they should have just waited like evryone else but now me might now get to ever read it. i here that the books realy good so far so i realy hope stephan changes her mind.and im sad right now Sad

?

Back to top Go down

Post  and87925 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:50 am

Evil or Very Mad some retard is going to die and the worst thing about her book being leaked is that is was one of her friends sooooooooooooooooooo yeah jes they rnt friends anymore PLEAASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR BOOKS THEY ARE WSOME AND I LOVE THEM DO YOU WANT A CHILD TO DIE STEPHANIE MEYER THEN I SUGEST THAT YOU KEEP ON WRITING YOUR BOOKS BECAUSE OTHER WISE I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR YOUR BOOKS ARE AWESOME KEEP ON GOING GIRL UNLESS YOU WANT A CHILD TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid Twisted Evil

and87925

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty help!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!

Post  nimaway nathes Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 am

every time i try to go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html and read chapter 1-12 it only lets me read chapter 1 Sad
how can i get to it????
please tell me A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im dying to read it,
ive tryed everything
i read others posts on how to get to it but it doesnt work.

Neutral Sad Crying or Very sad silent scratch no Idea
help me please.

nimaway nathes

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 pm

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

there we gosies! Very Happy
Renesmee
Renesmee
Hanging out in the garage

Back to top Go down

Post  nimaway nathes Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:20 pm

thanks so much!!!!!
i loved it i really hope she continues with it, it was really mean of her friend to post it it was not her place to do that and now fans are suffering because of her mistake. Sad
ok not really suffering but it feels like it to me!!! lol Smile

nimaway nathes

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Confused and lost

Post  TwiGeek Mon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Where do I go to read the first 12chapters?????

TwiGeek

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty never stop it with 4 novels only v want more

Post  ibtihaj Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:06 am

hi Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven twilight is like a magic for as i started reading it i felt that i was right there witenessing it all and never wanrted to come out of tat world i beg you meyer please never stop writting Sad Sad .please i really think that you should not stop here v want to know more about there lives what would happen in there future life all the cullens with there beautiful renesma.would be excited . would edward keep on loving bella the same way plz keep on writting and never stop and i wish that there would be vampires like edward in real flower

ibtihaj

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty where are all 12 chapters

Post  TwiNerd Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 am

I've read the first and Im so hooked! Where do I find the rest????

TwiNerd

Back to top Go down

First 12 chapters of Midnight Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty aaaahhhhh

Post  jblover Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

IIIIIIIIII RRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY want to read it !!!!!!!!!! bounce

jblover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next