Twilight Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good

4 posters

Go down

do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good Empty do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good

Post  fire and ice Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm

hi again,

I was just wondering if the movie will be any good I kind of liked the twilight movie but so much was left out of it, so I was thinking what parts do you think they should include in the movie ( what is the most important part to you) I have to admit I cried when Edward left Bella, It hurt, I think sometimes when I'm reading the books I put myself in Bellas shoes weird I know but its how I read books it makes it more interesting I think.

have a great day everyone ( oh its evening time in Ireland so have a great evening then )

talk soon cheers

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good Empty Re: do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good

Post  BiteMe Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm

I only think about it like everyday lol

i know edward isnt in the book alot but robert is HUGE selling point of the movie so he will he will have to be in it

also the new director i wonder if he will be good i loved catherine harwicke all her films are amazing and i hope it doesnt loose its uniqueness by going to different there was a really nice indie kinda feel of twilight and I hope it doesnt love it

and i know exactly what you mean I AM BELLA lol
BiteMe
BiteMe
Is that Alice?

Back to top Go down

do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good Empty Re: do you think NEW MOON the movie will be any good

Post  Renesmee Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:46 pm

hey im bella too! lol!

and i kinda thought that they put in like every thing from the book into the film, almost so that it wudnt have made too much sense if u'd neva read the book... anyway im just uber excited that they are keeping taylor as Jacob cuz i thought he was great!
and they really wud have 2 put a bit more of the cullens and edward into it or else it wud just be too much of bella and jacob alone time... i mean we as readers totally get why bella needs to spend so much time with jacob but for non - twilighters it cud get a bit boring.. they'll prob do flashes of how edward is doin in south america or sumtin like that...
and i really hope that they dont just rush over edwards leaving of bella just beacause its at the beginning of the movie.. they should totally take tons of time on it just so we can see how bella is hurt but they should also give us a tiny glimpse of how its hurting edward..

do u no wat?? i should totally be a director! maybe ye'll see me doin breaking dawn Smile Smile
Renesmee
Renesmee
Hanging out in the garage

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah! You came up with some great ideas there plus you've already had some experience in 'The Return Of The Vampire Nuns'!!! I think you'd do a great job!
I just cant wait to see who they cast for the volturi Very Happy I heard about Vanessa Hudgens being Leah and im hoping thats not true. I hate high school musical and it would really put me off to see her as Leah!
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

http://www.bebo.com/snickelbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  fire and ice Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:45 pm

hey great replies,

I am not a big fan of Jacob at all, he reminds me of my brother a lot ( and i mean a lot) but anyway, over here they are saying the part of jane is being offered to Dakota Fanning she just finished a new movie for Summit Ent. called Push so she thinks she is in with a good chance to be Jane. its all over the web. If you go on to youtube and put in twatlight you will have a laugh its really funny (small spoof of twilight) I hope when they make NEW MOON they dont put too much of edwards time away from Bella, i think it would spoil it a bit but on the other hand I could easly watch Robert Pattinson for longer ( hey maybe he could come and sit with me in the cinema while Jacob and bella work things out Twisted Evil lol )

talk soon

fire and ice
Attending Forks High

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 pm

omg! so like before christmas i was like to katie (thecoldone) that dakota fanning should so be jane cuz to be honest shez kinda freaky that way and like shez so mature for her age! and now its cum through! i rly hope she accepts the part cuz shed be rly gud!

i think the volturi should be like old ppl... like i no der meant to be young and hansome and stuff but i just always imagined them 2 be old... i think kile deffinatly Aro shlould be like the old DSumbledore (richard Harris) but with shorter hair.. dat wud be my perfect Aro too bad the man is dead Sad Cauis should have like blonde hair but he has 2 be old and MArcus black hair... peolple are sayin like brad pitt for Cauis or Aro or sumtin but hes too young!
Renesmee
Renesmee
Hanging out in the garage

Back to top Go down

Post  TheColdOne Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:20 am

I posted the cast! I think im putting all my new topics in all the wrong places :/

I hope that the cast is right! Its at least 90% right anyway! lol
TheColdOne
TheColdOne
Tricked by James

http://www.bebo.com/snickelbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down