Twilight Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Movie News* Twilight Reshoots

3 posters

Go down

*Movie News* Twilight Reshoots Empty *Movie News* Twilight Reshoots

Post  Pixie Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 pm

MTV reports that the TWILIGHT cast and crew are heading back to the set this week, months after wrapping the principal photography.

Peter Facinelli, who plays Carlisle Cullen, sheds some light on return to production a mere 3 months from release. “They liked it so much, they are bringing us back for some encore time — to beef it up,” he said. “A little salt and pepper.”

Taylor Lautner told MTV News that he was excited to get back in the “Twilight” world. “We actually just had a rehearsal at [director] Catherine Hardwicke’s house the other day for a new scene,” he said Friday. “It was a ton of fun.”

According to Lautner, the shoots were planned before Summit Entertainment snagged the Thanksgiving weekend release date. “I know they’ve been showing it to some people, and some people go, ‘I want to see a little more of this,’ or, ‘I don’t quite understand this,’ “ he explained.

The actors remained vague as to what the new scenes being shot involve.

“I can tell you it’s a flashback scene,” says Facinelli. “It gives us a little bit of history of the Cullen family. ... They are just shooting a couple of different added scenes, and the scene I’m in, I can tell you it’s me and Robert Pattinson. ... Rosalie and Emmett are in that scene.”

Lautner was more explicit: “Well, I am going to be in the prom scene now, at the very end of the film,” he said. “At first we didn’t film that, and now some people are saying they want to see a bit more of Jacob, and they want him in the prom scene at the end.”
Pixie
Pixie
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Movie News* Twilight Reshoots Empty Re: *Movie News* Twilight Reshoots

Post  vamp na hEireann Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 pm

“I can tell you it’s a flashback scene,” says Facinelli. “It gives us a little bit of history of the Cullen family. ... They are just shooting a couple of different added scenes, and the scene I’m in, I can tell you it’s me and Robert Pattinson. ... Rosalie and Emmett are in that scene.”

Maybe they're filming the bits of each character getting changed or maybe just Emmett's cos he was the last and wasn't there for the others transformations?I dunno.
vamp na hEireann
vamp na hEireann

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixie Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Oo-er that would be so cool,I bet it is :DI hope theres an Irish premire!
Pixie
Pixie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BiteMe Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:18 am

New Moon has unoffically been confirmed by taylor lautner and filming is meant to start in january 09

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BiteMe
BiteMe
Is that Alice?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down